Vision, Mission and Objectives of the Masters Program
Mechanical Engineering Masters Study Program (MTM) Postgraduate Program Diponegoro University Semarang was established in September 2007 based on the Decree of the Director General of Higher Education Ministry of Education of the Republic of Indonesia Number 2744/D/T/2007 dated 14 September 2007. In accordance with the Decree of the National Accreditation Board for Higher Education No. 5492/SK/BAN-PT/Akred/M/IX/2020 September 15 2020 The Master of Mechanical Engineering Study Program at the Diponegoro University Postgraduate Program has been accredited and received an A grade (download accreditation here), with a validity period until September 15 2025
Becoming a Leading and Leading Mechanical Engineering Masters Program Nationally and Internationally in 2020.
- Organizing postgraduate higher education at the master level in the field of mechanical engineering that has academic and professional excellence and is a reference for the community.
- Carrying out superior and up-to-date research in the field of mechanical engineering and disseminating research results at the national and international levels.
- Increase cooperation with various parties in the country and abroad in order to increase the capacity of institutions, as well as to make a maximum contribution to the mastery of science and technology in the field of mechanical engineering in society.
- Conduct regular evaluations to improve quality, professionalism, capability and accountability in the implementation of the mechanical engineering master’s education program.
- To produce graduates who are competent and superior in knowledge and understanding of mechanical engineering at the master’s level.
- To produce graduates who have the ability to carry out superior research and are able to disseminate it at the national and international levels.
- Produce a network of educational and research cooperation at the national and international levels and play an active role in solving problems in industrial society.
- Producing a professional, quality and accountable mechanical engineering master’s education program.
The Diponegoro University Mechanical Engineering Masters Program has six study specializations offered, namely:
- Energy Conversion Specialization
- Material Technology Specialization
- Specialization Engineering Design
- Production and Manufacturing Engineering Specialization
Admission of Masters Students (Click here)
System and Curriculum
Undip Mechanical Engineering Masters System and Curriculum can be seen in the following link. Undip MTM System and Curriculum.
Download Curriculum for Master of Mechanical Engineering Study Program Manager of the Master of Mechanical Engineering Study Program
Head of S-2 Study Program
Mohamad Said Kartono Tony Suryo Utomo, S.T., M.T., Ph.D.