The Vibration and Machine Diagnostics Laboratory is equipped with the expertise and state-of-the-art instrumentation needed for the measurement, analysis, and control of unwanted motion and noise from structures and machines. In addition, short courses can be designed in the field of noise and vibration control to meet industrial needs. Currently, VAL is focused on investigating and developing advanced methods for active and passive noise and vibration control systems. All experiments are designed to demonstrate physical principles. Some are also designed to demonstrate applications or provide experience with tools and techniques widely used in sound and vibration engineering. The focus of recent work has expanded to include structural health monitoring, damage detection and prognosis, active vibration control, rotating machinery modeling, noise barrier design and identification of acoustic noise sources using microphones.
- SELITA: Electric Bikes made by UNDIP Mechanical Engineering Students Win the 2021 PLN ICE Competition
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING STUDENTS SUCCESSFULLY EXPORT SEAWEED ABROAD
- Mechanical Engineering S1 Study Program graduated students at the 167th Graduation of Diponegoro University.
- NAVY STAFF USING BIONIC HANDS UNDIP MECHANICAL ENGINEERING FINDINGS
- M2M SCHOLARSHIP REGISTRATION FOR ODD SEMESTER PERIOD 2022
Video riset lengan robotik tambahan
- Alamat: Jl. Prof. Sudharto, SH, Tembalang, Semarang 50275
- Telp: +62 247460059 ext. 101
- Fax: +62 247460059
- Email: email@example.com
MAP & DIRECTION
Video Profil Undip
Video Profil FT Undip
Copyrights © Department of Mechanical Engineering. Diponegoro University. 2018. All Rights Reserved.
- Sertifikat Akreditasi BAN-PT S-1
- Sertifikat akreditasi internasional AUN
- Sertifikat Akreditasi BAN-PT S-2
- More downloads