- Mechanical Engineering Department Vision:
The Department of Mechanical Engineering as a higher education institution in the mechanical field seeks to produce professional graduates, and produce quality research
- Mission of the Mechanical Engineering Department:
- Organizing higher education in the field of mechanics in producing professional graduates (excellent and competitive);
- Carrying out research that results in publications, intellectual property rights, and technology in developing science, engineering, and technology in the mechanical field and related scopes;
- Organizing community service in helping to solve problems in the community related to the mechanical field.
- Strategic objectives:
- The production of graduates who have academic, or professional competence, or an entrepreneurial spirit who can develop and apply science, engineering and technology in the mechanical field;
- Produce research and disseminate research results in the form of publications in national and international journals, as well as in the form of other intellectual property rights;
- The implementation of science and technology, including the results of research for community service activities.